Monday, December 2, 2013

Reader's Block :(

For some reason I have the hardest time reading this time of year. It's strange because I feel like I should be reading more with it being so rainy and the days getting shorter and shorter, but I just can't seem to sink into any book I pick up. It got so bad that I would rather clean than go anywhere near the books I need to review. That's when I knew I needed to take a break from reading and recharge my reading battery, but I'm reading again now and very soon will have a new review to post!

Here's some things I've done in my reading break:


I've moved from our 1 bedroom tiny apartment into a big 3 bedroom townhouse! I hate moving, but it was so worth it!!!

I decorated for the holidays! I love the holidays and so after Halloween I could barely contain my excitement to decorate (and it's only because of my husband that I didn't decorate right after Halloween)! haha



Also, I got a puppy the other day as an early Christmas present from my husband- I named him Thor, but only because my husband wouldn't let me name him Peeta or Jace haha

No comments:

Post a Comment